Desktop Background and Toolbar request

Topics: Idea Requests
Sep 30, 2007 at 7:25 AM
Firstly, I love your great program especially the fixed desktop backgrounds in 0.6RC. I'm just wondering, will there be any chance that the lag issue will be fixed while running per desktop backgrounds. It would be awesome if it was flawlessly smooth just like without the per desktop background where you could spam the numberpad without any lag.

Also, I'm having trouble running more than 9 desktops. There are no shortcut buttons for 10+ desktops and I don't really expect there to be but it would be nice to have a neat toolbar that compacts the desktop icons because having more than 9 icons in the system tray for the desktops really takes up a lot of taskbar space even on my 22 inch monitor (resolution: 1680x1050). If not a toolbar, maybe a sidebar widget for the vista users?
Coordinator
Oct 1, 2007 at 10:56 PM
Yes, I suppose that I can create a toolbar for easier switching. It will have the same features as the system tray icons. Expect it in the next release (0.7 or 0.6.5).
Dec 30, 2007 at 4:34 AM
Any luck creating the toolbar yet? =]
Coordinator
Jan 20, 2008 at 3:52 AM
Yes, I am working on that for the next version. Sorry for not getting it into the last version.