Discussions under How To

Is there anyway to change the icon setup on individual desktops?

first post: morganlefay23 wrote: When I delete or move icons from one desktop, I don't want that to ...

latest post: BeloSol wrote: Bump, on behalf of the original poster! Any progress on this? Thi...

backgrounds changing on one system, but only a purely white screen on the other...?

first post: stevae wrote: i have been using finestra virtual desktops for a while now, on my ...

latest post: escher7 wrote: I just came upon your software.(May 12, 2012) I get the same proble...

Popup Windows "jumps" to current desktop :(

first post: SuperAs wrote: Hello,I have some windows minimized on "Desktop 2" and I'm working ...

latest post: SuperAs wrote: zhuman wrote: Actually, I put that pinned window function into th...

Cant Create Program rules

first post: goldrush76 wrote: The options are mostly easy to figure out... except program rules.....

latest post: zhuman wrote: Yeah, I just wanted to confirm that that was the intended behavior....

Outlook problem

first post: arnyeinstein wrote: HiI try to send Outlook to desktop using 1, but when I start it in...

latest post: gordonwatson wrote: Can you manually (using whatever hot-key etc option) send Outlook s...

only one desktop is displaying (32bit vista)

first post: pissed wrote: Vista/XP Virtual Desktop Managerwhy only one desktop is displaying ...

latest post: xiaoxin wrote: Add to Favorites View Cart User louis vuitton purse Center shoppin...

Multiple displays

first post: peterpanBelgium wrote: Hi,Using nvidea driver I have configured my graphics card to dualvi...

latest post: romulus15 wrote: I am in the exact same situation. Desktop and TV, TV in another ro...

Support for windows 7?

first post: promosrus wrote: Does this software run on windows 7?

latest post: r0lZ wrote: Runs fine on my Win7, however, the mini previews display only the a...

Moving virtual desktop between monitors

first post: holroy wrote: Hi,I haven't used VDM a very long time, but I'm still wondering abo...

on Virtual Desktop Manager I only see 4 desktops not 9?

first post: Aceshigh888 wrote: I notices it says in the description that you can get up to 9 or 10...

latest post: nugetcenter wrote: Right click on tray icon -> Click on Options lineit's on the first ...

Managing Extended Desktop using Vista/XP Desktop Manager

first post: jmsoule wrote: After installing Vista/XP Desktop Manager, I've noticed that the ap...

Taskbar show all running applications

first post: canyonr wrote: When you switch to another desktop the Taskbar only shows applicati...

Adding a program to Program Rules

first post: JamMasterClay wrote: I just installed VDM on my TabletPC running Windows 7 (build 7000)....

vdm and multimonitors: 1st desktop in the 1st monitor and 2sc desktop in the 2sc monitor

first post: kiro45 wrote: Hi It is possible to use 2 monitors and view the first desktop...

latest post: lordkilgar wrote: I too would love to see this added. It would be really wonderful t...

Run application on all desktops

first post: sb_gorthi wrote: Is there an option to run certain applications on all desktops? I u...

latest post: Maacleod wrote: Any news since November ? I realised that I could open some widgets...

Symbol bars can't be made sticky permanently

first post: ThomasAO wrote: The "make this window sticky" is not remembered by VVDM. And I can'...

Language Support

first post: cyberjp wrote: Hi, Does Vista/XP Virtual Desktop Manager support French Version...

When I open urls in MIRC FireFox moves to the same desktop as MIRC

first post: hobs0n wrote: First I wanna say that I really like this simple and fast program a...

latest post: hobs0n wrote: Thank you for the reply :) The new feature sounds great! I...

Multiple Desktops

first post: ShlomoAbraham wrote: Is there anyway to get more than one desktop running at a time? Kin...

latest post: ShlomoAbraham wrote: Basically, yeah. If I have say a 22-inch monitor, is there anyway ...

how to recover windows after VDM crash

first post: Geoff wrote: Hi, I was wondering, is there a way to recover windows after VDM c...

latest post: zhuman wrote: There is a "recover windows" item in the context menu of the tray i...

How to use Sticky Windows?

first post: maclac wrote: Anyone know what I need to type into the Sticky Window Tab under op...

latest post: zhuman wrote: The sticky programs list accepts executable file names. These can b...

Does it work on W2k ? If not how to make it work on W2k ?

first post: hemmerling wrote: Hello, "Vista/XP Virtual Desktops provides support for XP as we...

latest post: zhuman wrote: It will not work on Windows 2000 because it calls some API's that w...

Change settings:

first post: RemsX wrote: I'll venture to guess that this is just me being stupid, but I can'...

Like Ubuntu

first post: Pyth0n wrote: Hello, I like the feature from Ubuntu when you stay on the desktop...

latest post: h3hound wrote: First, this is a great application for Vista; it seems uncomplicat...

VDM doesn't allow me to drag windows in full screen mode?

first post: RainyCity4 wrote: I checked all comments and can't find what I'm looking for. I'm...

latest post: zhuman wrote: Yes, it should work again in the next version. Also, yes, I can add...

A way to know if a desktop is being used or not

first post: Hkauf wrote: I would like to know if you can implement some way to know that I ...

Administrative applications

first post: sb_gorthi wrote: I run eclipse in Administrator mode because my server etc. are in t...

latest post: sb_gorthi wrote: zhuman wrote: What language do you use Eclipse for (just out of...

Icons on sys tray

first post: maarten wrote: Hi, I have MSN or Trillian installed, but i'd like that only appear...

latest post: zhuman wrote: VVDM is window-specific, not program specific. I am starting to add...

Multiple Live Previews

first post: cbmlogix wrote: Hi All, I'm Using version 0.6....Great tool, can only find one iss...

latest post: zhuman wrote: Does PC Anywhere cause Vista to jump out of Aero mode? If so, that ...

How to save desktops?

first post: anley wrote: Folks, I've looked everywhere within help and on this forum but can...

latest post: Xander wrote: I've just spent the evening looking for a decent VDM and this is th...

Vista 64 bit ready?

first post: JoergS wrote: Hello, I am interested in using vdm, but don't find the information...

latest post: zhuman wrote: This is a known bug affecting all OS's, not just the 64-bit ones. I...

Raise desktop selection "palette"?

first post: LANjackal wrote: First of all guys, congratulations on such a great app. It's a LOT ...

latest post: LANjackal wrote: 1 & 2 - Yes, I have it set to Auto-Hide. Changing that allowed acce...

Thank You

first post: johnnyzen wrote: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you very very ver...

latest post: zhuman wrote: You're welcome! I'm glad you like it. Don't worry, I'll have much b...

Congratulations!

first post: falcon1 wrote: Am I really the first to discover this? Anyway, I congratulate ...

latest post: zhuman wrote: Yes, you could do a 3D effect with distorted 2D planes. However, Vi...

• 1-34 of 34 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next