Discussions under General

Version 2.5.4501 Hot Key Settings

first post: emericaoo wrote: Hello, First of all, I had to install "vcredist_x86.exe" just to g...

Desktop Switching Animation

first post: sdhengsoft wrote: Hey I like the desktop switching animations. Seems to work smoothl...

latest post: zhuman wrote: The windows should actually slide all the way out of the visible mo...

Finestra and disappearing animated GIF desktop pictures

first post: jimwg wrote: Thank you for Finestra!This desktop app works so well I almost feel...

latest post: jimwg wrote: On 1/13/2012 11:22 PM, zhuman wrote:From: zhumanI'm glad you like t...

v2.1 XP 64bit (alt Z desktop switch crashes program)

first post: SFXGroup wrote: Hi, was using the older version perfect, just did the upgrade. Can ...

latest post: SFXGroup wrote: NOT FIXED. Turns out its the Switcher SNAPSHOP function, turn this ...

Mantain Taskbar order

first post: voodoomsr wrote: Hi, i would like to see this feature well implemented. I test in se...

Why does Finestra Options dialog sometimes show in "N+1"st desktop?

first post: dkarr wrote: Sometimes when I select the "Options" menu for Finestra, I don't se...

latest post: zhuman wrote: A separate desktop is never created. What you are seeing is just th...

Error while in Switcher

first post: dkarr wrote: Windows 7.I was in desktop 1. I brought up the Switcher.I dragged ...

Can't move windows to other desktop

first post: dkarr wrote: I'm on Windows 7.The functionality to move windows to other desktop...

1.1 Finestra issues

first post: TomSweeney wrote: I'm running Finestra on Vista and XP, both 32 bit. When I use use ...

latest post: TomSweeney wrote: It's fixed in 1.2 now! TYVM!Tom

How to Uninstall this Program?

first post: torofish wrote: Hi, I want to uninstall the program. But I haven't seen its program...

latest post: jmf316 wrote: Its here in Vista.Under:"Vista/XP Virtual Desktops"

is there still continued support for this program

first post: imagefrozen wrote: the developer doesn't seem to be working on this project anymore. s...

latest post: HaraDaya wrote: I just found this program, and I would love it too if it had better...

using tilde "~" or backtick "`" as hotkey

first post: chumpytown wrote: I'd like to use tilde "~" or backtick "`" as hotkey. Please let me...

latest post: r0lZ wrote: "Oemtilde" works for me (Win7, US keyboard)

Please add an always on top function

first post: bugmenot2 wrote: Hello,This is indeed a great tool, but one thing it could really us...

Windows Server 2008: how to get different backgrounds for different desktops?

first post: lsucybertyger wrote: I see an option for per-desktop backgrounds but do not see how to s...

latest post: pMac wrote: I appreciated the advice given, however, when I tried to apply this...

New release?

first post: PGomersall wrote: Hi Zuman, Have you a new version in the works? Pete

Annoying delays

first post: FallenGameR wrote: It takes about 1.5 seconds to switch desktop on my notebook (AMD Tu...

Font problem and fix

first post: arago2188 wrote: Hello,I've been using your software for around 8-9 months now, both...

display 2 screens side by side

first post: eliassal wrote: Hi, is it possible to display 2 screens (1 and 2 for example) side ...

Changing Desktops

first post: samol wrote: Just a suggestion. Changing desktops with the mousewheel. Th...

Version 9

first post: Tweakfiend wrote: Retro step ........Not sure why this version was released as it obv...

latest post: zhuman wrote: The only major problem I was aware of in 0.9 was that the per-deskt...

0.9RC + Stardock ObjecktDock Plus

first post: dbv wrote: there seems to be a bug if i use 0.9RC and Stardock ObjecktDock Plu...

0.9RC Effects the way windows restore in Vista

first post: digitalruse wrote: Hello. The newest version appears to break the way windows anima...

Per Desktop Background No Longer Works

first post: digitalruse wrote: Posted in the wrong discussion. Apologies.

Long pause before switching 0.9RC

first post: pkabal wrote: I upgraded to 0.9RC and found it was taking an unacceptable amount ...

latest post: kdolan wrote: I'd like to underscore pkabal's problem. With 0.9RC it's taking 20...

Move windows

first post: wallink wrote: I realy like the feature that you can move windows between desktops...

latest post: zhuman wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Next Release?

first post: jgindin wrote: Can anyone outline a rough plan to get to a 1.0 release? thanks...

latest post: zhuman wrote: I've just released 0.8 and I think I can outline a plan for 1.0. Fi...

Memrory Use Question

first post: myklgrant wrote: Just a question. What dictates how much memory Virtual Desktops use...

latest post: delli wrote: If this is using the .net memory then it is not a memory leak. When...

About missing desktop previews

first post: indysahota wrote: Hello, first off I'd like to say I stumbled across this piece of so...

latest post: Munk wrote: I have the same problem Here's a screen shot : http://img142.im...

window focus when switching desktop.

first post: wallink wrote: I just think that when you move to another desktop, the window high...

latest post: wallink wrote: What?

backgrounds.

first post: wallink wrote: Hello again... don't know if I did something wrong, but when I choo...

latest post: wallink wrote: SORRY! must have been my mistake! It workes now...I must have done ...

VDM - also a taskbar organizer ?

first post: Raemonn wrote: Hello. VDM is great (exactly very very great) productivity enh...

Good example ?

first post: SwissSteph wrote: Hello, A good example is the Virtual Desktop Mac Leopard, which...

VD Technologies

first post: parithon wrote: Hi... Is the method to create the virtual desktops just an offs...

latest post: zhuman wrote: There are certainly some uses for a virtual desktop program that us...

Backgrounds Not Saving Properly on v0.6

first post: alinford wrote: The desktop backgrounds in Vista do not save properly. When I resta...

latest post: zhuman wrote: Yes, I've just fixed this for the next version. Another point I...

Show on all desktops removed?

first post: alinford wrote: There was a feature that allowed me to have a program show up on al...

latest post: alinford wrote: Aha, thanks. I had changed the key strokes on this in the previous ...

Crash on any desktop switch

first post: iceberg wrote: Once installed with no errors and ran, I try to switch desktops usi...

latest post: iceberg wrote: zhuman, it very well may be GTK+ applications. I noticed some other...

Configuring Per-Desktop Backgrounds (0.5 RC)

first post: LANjackal wrote: Just a question for per-desktop backgrounds: are they set via the a...

latest post: zhuman wrote: Thanks for pointing this out. It is caused by the difference in Vis...

Errors

first post: an0key wrote: Keep getting the below errors, and windows disapear... See the ...

latest post: zhuman wrote: This is a known issue and I think that I've fixed it for the next v...

awesome program (a couple of suggestions)

first post: blackdog489 wrote: Hey man just wanted to let you know this program is great, thanks s...

latest post: zhuman wrote: 1) Yeah, Vista sometimes make thumbnails appear smaller than they r...

Very Nice!

first post: ergosum wrote: Wow, you nailed it my friend. Very nice job. This is an amazing lit...

latest post: zhuman wrote: Thanks! I agree with you about "too many features". I hate apps tha...

• 1-40 of 40 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next