There is an unsaved comment in progress. You will lose your changes if you continue. Are you sure you want to reopen the work item?
Splash screen won't disappear after program restart
On Windows 7 64-bit, the splash screen won't disappear after a program restart. This bug is reproducible on other win7 64-bit systems. Haven't tested it on other OS versions.
1) Run Finestra Virtual Desktops (splash window works fine)
2) Open settings dialog, change hotkey settings
3) Save settings and restart program
4) Splash screen appears and stays on
5) If you shut down the program and restart it manually, it works fine.
Suppose this is a minor bug, more of a beauty-issue ;-)
On everything else: Nicely done!