Raise desktop selection "palette"?

Topics: How To, Idea Requests
Aug 23, 2007 at 1:53 AM
First of all guys, congratulations on such a great app. It's a LOT better than the previous VDM PowerToy for XP and the better than having to pay for Stardock's product.

I just have a couple issues:

1 - I couldn't find an options/preferences/settings dialog anywhere. I'd like to reduce the number of VDs I have to 2, but VVDM seems to be stuck on 4. Help?

2 - Could you change the desktop selection palette that pops up when the user hovers over they system try icon so that it appears ABOVE the system tray instead of over it? In its current state, it blocks access to other system tray icons, which is annoying.

3 - It would be nice if we could see live thumbnails of the desktops AND move windows between desktops within the aforementioned palette.

Thanks,
LJ
Coordinator
Aug 27, 2007 at 8:24 PM
1 - Right-click on the icon and go to "Options".
2 - I'm guessing you have your taskbar set to autohide? I'll get that fixed for the next version.
3 - I think this should be in the next version as well.
Aug 28, 2007 at 8:36 AM
1 & 2 - Yes, I have it set to Auto-Hide. Changing that allowed access to the Options dialog
3 - Good to hear, can't wait :)

Also, could you add an update notifier or something like that so that we can know when a new version is out? Thanks