Toolbar docking

Topics: Idea Requests
Jun 27, 2008 at 1:52 PM
It would be nice if the Toolbar can be docked onto the Taskbar, like the Microsoft Virtual Desktop Manager powertoy for XP.
Jun 27, 2008 at 8:26 PM

I have exactly the same opinion as user Jason404; I have commented this same request in this "Idea Requests" section, a few months ago.

I have decided for now, to keep the "Microsoft Virtual Desktop Manager". To avoid my 4 wallpapers being deleted (since the program saves them only in a ".temp" directory), I use a program called SystemProtect (from Crawler), and have also configured my Comodo Firewall to protect the 4 wallpaper images.

The Vista-XP VDM still has a few bugs under Windows XP. I hope everything will be solved in a more stable final release: v1.0 . Everything until now, after having tested many times the latest versions of the program, is only "Release Candidates".

Jason404 wrote:
It would be nice if the Toolbar can be docked onto the Taskbar, like the Microsoft Virtual Desktop Manager powertoy for XP.

Jun 28, 2008 at 1:10 AM
Is there a problem with Vista/XP Virtual Dresktops and having different wallpapers on the virtul desktops?  I have not tried that yet, but it is a feature that I will really want to have when I start using it daily.  I have only started using it today, and not tried that yet.

What happens?  Do they disappear after a reboot?