Windows XP :: Screen does not refresh when switching desktops

Topics: Problems
Feb 22, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Hello,

I just downloaded the latest version (2.5.4436.26118).  I always let the automatic updated update my version when I get a notification that a new one is available.  After updating.  When I switch desktops, my screen does not refresh, so you can see an image of what was on the last desktops that I switched from on the screen that I switched to. Anyone else experiencing this issue?  I am using Windows XP at work because we have not yet transitioned to Windows 7 (just in case you are wondering why in the world I would be using Windows XP).

Please help if you know of any configuration change I can make to fix this problem.  (I'm also getting an application crash each time I change something in options, save, and then try to go back into options.  Different topic though, but mentioning here anyway.)

Best Regards,

Dominic Ferraro

Wells Fargo

Coordinator
Feb 22, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Thanks for the report. I'm investigating this and other issues. As you might have guessed, I didn't test this (or really any of the last couple of versions) on XP because I haven't used XP in years, lol. I'm going to try to get an XP test machine up and I'll hopefully have this and several other known issues fixed by tomorrow.

Coordinator
Feb 25, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I just released a bug fix release that fixes this issue! Thanks again for bringing it to my attention.