First of all, I had to install "vcredist_x86.exe" just to get any of the 2.5 versions to work. For some reason this latest version doesn't actually hold any hot key settings that I change. It seems like some of the settings hold, and
others do not. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
I had to downgrade to 2.5.4500 just so that I could use "Ctrl + Z." The "Show fullscreen overview" function would occur every time I hit that key combo, even though I had the feature disabled.
I'm using the following machine configuration:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
- IBM LENOVO System Model 42824YU
- System Type x64-based PC
- Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2860QM CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
- BIOS Version/Date LENOVO 8BET56WW (1.36 ), 1/19/2012SMBIOS Version 2.6
- Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Thanks for any input you can provide!!