Managing Extended Desktop using Vista/XP Desktop Manager

Topics: How To, Idea Requests
Aug 14, 2009 at 1:02 AM
Edited Aug 14, 2009 at 1:10 AM

After installing Vista/XP Desktop Manager, I've noticed that the application does detect multiple monitors which is a wonderful feature for me.  I have a projector & monitor connected to a PC.  The monitor is in the office with the computer.  The projector is located in another room and I am unable to see what I'm doing with the extended desktop area being displayed on the projector.  Is there a way to use this current version application to view/manage my Extended Desktop from the office on my PC monitor.  Or should I wait for a future release of this application that would support it?

From what I can tell, the main desktop and the extended desktop is recognized as the same desktop in Vista/XP Virtual Desktop Manager.  Is there a way to differentiate both desktop areas as independent desktop environments?  Many thanks for any input you could provide.

PS: I have a motherboard-integrated graphics "card."  It is identified on my system as an  ATI Radeon HD3300.  Vista/XP Virtual Desktop doesn't recognize the projector unless Extended Desktop is enabled and the correct input source is selected on the projector.