Discussions under How To

Is there anyway to change the icon setup on individual desktops?

first post: morganlefay23 wrote: When I delete or move icons from one desktop, I don't want that to ...

latest post: BeloSol wrote: Bump, on behalf of the original poster! Any progress on this? Thi...

backgrounds changing on one system, but only a purely white screen on the other...?

first post: stevae wrote: i have been using finestra virtual desktops for a while now, on my ...

latest post: escher7 wrote: I just came upon your software.(May 12, 2012) I get the same proble...

Popup Windows "jumps" to current desktop :(

first post: SuperAs wrote: Hello,I have some windows minimized on "Desktop 2" and I'm working ...

latest post: SuperAs wrote: zhuman wrote: Actually, I put that pinned window function into th...

Cant Create Program rules

first post: goldrush76 wrote: The options are mostly easy to figure out... except program rules.....

latest post: zhuman wrote: Yeah, I just wanted to confirm that that was the intended behavior....

Outlook problem

first post: arnyeinstein wrote: HiI try to send Outlook to desktop using 1, but when I start it in...

latest post: gordonwatson wrote: Can you manually (using whatever hot-key etc option) send Outlook s...

only one desktop is displaying (32bit vista)

first post: pissed wrote: Vista/XP Virtual Desktop Managerwhy only one desktop is displaying ...

latest post: xiaoxin wrote: Add to Favorites View Cart User louis vuitton purse Center shoppin...

Multiple displays

first post: peterpanBelgium wrote: Hi,Using nvidea driver I have configured my graphics card to dualvi...

latest post: romulus15 wrote: I am in the exact same situation. Desktop and TV, TV in another ro...

Support for windows 7?

first post: promosrus wrote: Does this software run on windows 7?

latest post: r0lZ wrote: Runs fine on my Win7, however, the mini previews display only the a...

Moving virtual desktop between monitors

first post: holroy wrote: Hi,I haven't used VDM a very long time, but I'm still wondering abo...

on Virtual Desktop Manager I only see 4 desktops not 9?

first post: Aceshigh888 wrote: I notices it says in the description that you can get up to 9 or 10...

latest post: nugetcenter wrote: Right click on tray icon -> Click on Options lineit's on the first ...