Discussions under Idea Requests

Adding Hot Corners

first post: vastunghia wrote: I love Finestra. I'm just wondering whether 'Hot Corners' are alre...

latest post: hardikguru wrote: Yes, I agree that this should be a feature.

Sticky *windows* (not just programs)

first post: BradWaite wrote: Hi there! (Win7-64, Finestra 2.5.4501) I'm playing with Finestra a...

latest post: zhuman wrote: Haha, yeah it's been a while. I'm still alive and I still plan on c...

Numpad Number&Position vs Desktop Number&Position

first post: Yggdracyril wrote: I find it wierd, that when i have 3x3 Desktops, that when I'm swit...

latest post: xemnosyst wrote: I would also like this functionality!

Is there anyway to change the icon setup on individual desktops?

first post: morganlefay23 wrote: When I delete or move icons from one desktop, I don't want that to ...

latest post: BeloSol wrote: Bump, on behalf of the original poster! Any progress on this? Thi...

backgrounds changing on one system, but only a purely white screen on the other...?

first post: stevae wrote: i have been using finestra virtual desktops for a while now, on my ...

latest post: escher7 wrote: I just came upon your software.(May 12, 2012) I get the same proble...

Grid or just a single Row/Column?

first post: drcheap wrote: The default setting is for 4 desktops, arranged as a logical 2x2 g...

Two requests (Outlook toaster and Hyper-V Manager)

first post: sakono wrote: Hi, I really like this tool!I have two requests. If they come true,...

latest post: surfasb wrote: Hyper V Manager is an admin privileges program. I bet if you run F...

Per desktop icons

first post: chocobo2k wrote: Thanks for the great program. I can now use it after the implementa...

latest post: emkeyen wrote: Hi. I'm just wondering if there is still some activity on the icons...

Switching to a desktop always chooses the wrong window to focus

first post: dkarr wrote: This evening I'm doing work in two desktops. I have the browser in...

latest post: voodoomsr wrote: @dkarr you are right. I'm using dexpot right know as you say the or...

Allow option to disable or speed up the "this is where you moved to" graphic

first post: dkarr wrote: The graphic that appears when I move to another workspace is nice a...